1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Prepare for christmas-season queue times :) nowadays you don’t see total amount of submission’s so the fast approval time is just because people aren’t uploading that much stuff on summer :)

Maybe, but I think they are rejecting far more (and the rejection process is much quicker) as well. There are still numerous submissions that make it through each day.

151 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
wingzara says

Great to hear. My experience has been 2 days stretching to 12 days and the most recent one was 2. I’ve just submitted another so I hope to see it surface over the weekend.

183 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
MatthewFisher says

Amazing! This will be so nice!!

866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

that’s awesome! 12-hour review queue!

189 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
JohnWiser says

12 hours!!! WOW! When I first started on here it was 13 days! Way to step it up Envato! :)

263 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PremiumTunes says

That’s awesome. I was just noticing that my last couple tracks went through within 24 hours, and thought maybe it was a fluke. But now i’m hearing some of you got them through in 12 hours?? That’s amazing! Great job reviewers!

919 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Gae47 says

Uploaded my latest track just 5 hours ago and the bar is at 85% already. Wow!!

Am I going for the all time upload record here? :)

560 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
Joonique_Sound says

Reviewers know what’s good the moment they see the title. If they don’t like it they just reject it. :P Just uploaded 1 minute ago and it’s at 48%!

128 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
SoundWavesMusic says

WOW, that`s amazing…great work Envato :)

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Unbelievable – my latest track took 8 hours – fantastic. I guess I shall have to work even harder now!

Well done reviewers! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by