the 3d worms was s88t :(

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Rocket Knight is the hardest game I’ve ever played. It becomes stupidly hard towards the end, and the fact that you only get 3 lives is terrible. First 7-8 levels are really fun, but after that it just gets frustrating. I mean, I really enjoy a good challenge, but this is ridiculous :D

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says
Worms Reloaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vESrStQk2U&feature=fvw the 3d worms was s88t :(

True, worms has always been a 2D game.

Although I stopped playing games long time ago, my personal best were Worms 2 :D

715 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says
Rocket Knight is the hardest game I’ve ever played. It becomes stupidly hard towards the end, and the fact that you only get 3 lives is terrible. First 7-8 levels are really fun, but after that it just gets frustrating. I mean, I really enjoy a good challenge, but this is ridiculous :D - 50

Haha, yeah it’s real old-school-tough. But it’s still a fun action platformer, like the snes/sega classics we used to spend hours playing.

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
50andJACK says
Rocket Knight is the hardest game I’ve ever played. It becomes stupidly hard towards the end, and the fact that you only get 3 lives is terrible. First 7-8 levels are really fun, but after that it just gets frustrating. I mean, I really enjoy a good challenge, but this is ridiculous :D - 50
Haha, yeah it’s real old-school-tough. But it’s still a fun action platformer, like the snes/sega classics we used to spend hours playing.

Yeah man, it’s extremely tough. Actually I;ve never played anything close to that in matters of difficulty.The last level of Trine is really difficult, I think I spent an hour to finish it. But it was a walk in the park compared to Rocket Knight.

These games aren’t for me :D. Games are supposed to be fun not give you heart attacks. Also, I had the impression that someone was making fun of me while playing :))) Namely the creators of the game :D

1161 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

Machinarium

http://machinarium.net/demo/

and its created in flash, btw, so he get some points only for this.

Amazing game , really enjoy it.

by
by
by
by
by
by