13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
asterun says

Hi. The second time rejected template and did not provide specific information so I want to listen to your feedback. My site

I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

thanks in advance

184 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
ki-themes says

Hi. The second time rejected template and did not provide specific information so I want to listen to your feedback. My site
I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

thanks in advance

What was the first comments? Same?

2194 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

It’s cool but you have to put some more content into it. I think it is just too simple as it is.

Also graphics could use some improvement.

Cheers

Lester

184 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
The_Silverman says

It’s a really nice design but for what I see the turn.js can’t be used in any commercial work…

1457 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

And its to cramped up, it needs more spacings. And i don’t really dig the tipo.

13 posts
asterun says

thanks in advance

What was the first comments? Same?
this is the first
This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

At this stage in the design I am, unfortunately, not able to provide more specific feedback other than what I’ve stated above (the design needs overall, general improvements). With further improvements I may be able to provide more specific feedback.

13 posts
asterun says

Hey

It’s cool but you have to put some more content into it. I think it is just too simple as it is.

Also graphics could use some improvement.

Cheers

Lester

Thank you very much for your advice

13 posts
asterun says

It’s a really nice design but for what I see the turn.js can’t be used in any commercial work…

I give only a template for turn.js

by
by
by
by
by
by