249 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

So this is the second time I get my html hosting theme rejected. I would really appreciate some feedback. Could you give me some ideas as to what should I add or modify to this design? Thanks.

Reviewer’s message:
I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

Demo link: click here

406 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Nepal
+3 more
RelStudios says

I think the theme has lack of content and needs to be improve in various aspect..you are using too many fonts stick with max 2….try to get benefit of using white space…Overall template needs to be polish.

Here’s the screenshot check this one Check

Regards,

Satish

268 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+1 more
beetlesales says

It needs more features. There are a shit load of these simplistic, straight-to-the-point themes in the marketplace already. Spice it up! Add some cool text effects when you hover, or a slide-to navigation.

1528 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

The main problem in my opinion is uniqnes and one thing, could’t belive it but actualy images that you use are also a game changer, even if you do not include them.

249 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

Thanks a lot, guys. I’ll make some modifications.

67 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
bogdan_09 says

Hi,

As @Anps said, the main problem here is uniqueness, but also you have some other issues:

1 – Try to add some nice jquery features.
2 – I suggest you to reduce line-height.
3 – Not sure if text-align center for some elements is a good ideea within your design.
4 – Logo need improvements.
5 – Some margin/padding issues.

I can not figure out exactly what, but something is wrong with the header, maybe it will look better if you add a dotted line between the top section and bottom section of the header. Same problem with footer between the 4 columns and bottom section containing copyright.

Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by