Has it really come to this? Do we really have to start pasting our ticket ID in the forums to actually get a response?
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Has it really come to this? Do we really have to start pasting our ticket ID in the forums to actually get a response? SBZ-490-86913
No you can tweet it also.
But seriously though, it does seem to be such a recurring issue these days, I now even have buyers who email me asking what to do to get support responses – Envato your house needs some staff.
I’m used to waiting an average of seven days to get a reply without getting too nervous. It’s like you order something, forget about it because it took so long and then be happily surprised as the package arrives
Well, they have my application on their desks
They just hired two afaik.