10 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
zakzak008 says

I have a big problem too, I have just 1 sale for more than a month :( I don’t know why ??

2295 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I have a big problem too, I have just 1 sale for more than a month :( I don’t know why ??

You have only one item and buyers need to find that. Upload more projects and all your files get a biggr exposure. One thing to learn in selling stock is not to let you discourage by bad times. keep on working.

416 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

Just an opinion: Stock footage should be with stock photography (a.k.a Photodune)
They have way more in common…

+1

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
zakzak008 says

Just an opinion: Stock footage should be with stock photography (a.k.a Photodune)
They have way more in common…
+1

I tottaly with him

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+2 more
Djomla_reMake says

I agree with you guys, when it comes to the stock footage and AE templates, at one place. I don’t know… sometimes, we can see some poor, shaky footage, but since they are full hd, they can be here… I don’t think that’s ok… Because, today anybody can buy a full hd camera, put it on a tripod, set all settings to “auto” and shoot some footage, that will be one day at first page, just like some ae template, with weeks of work behind it. I really don’t wanna be a heater, i’m not that kind of person at all, and i really like to see some great, useful footage, with some nice lightning, composition, and everything else, but there’s no much of that at the front page… Maybe they should rise up the standards when it comes to the stock footage.. at least..

We could start a whole new thread about that, but i’m sure there’s been threads like that one before…

And sorry for long post:)

1567 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
AndrVlad says

I agree with you guys, when it comes to the stock footage and AE templates, at one place. I don’t know… sometimes, we can see some poor, shaky footage, but since they are full hd, they can be here… I don’t think that’s ok… Because, today anybody can buy a full hd camera, put it on a tripod, set all settings to “auto” and shoot some footage, that will be one day at first page, just like some ae template, with weeks of work behind it. I really don’t wanna be a heater, i’m not that kind of person at all, and i really like to see some great, useful footage, with some nice lightning, composition, and everything else, but there’s no much of that at the front page… Maybe they should rise up the standards when it comes to the stock footage.. at least..

We could start a whole new thread about that, but i’m sure there’s been threads like that one before…

And sorry for long post:)

Stock footage is not the point here. There are a lot of simple AE projects as well as motion graphics items cost $4-5-8 and live close to great $25-50 projects. On the other hand did you seen nice footage bundles from XnitroX priced $25-30? So shall we deffirentiate by price and move all cheap items out of main page?

But you are right that anyone can buy camera and do footage same as anyone can buy AE and do projects. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

50 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
telecast says

..anyone can buy AE and do projects. :-)

Lol, yeah, that’s probably why your portfolio is full of AE projects :)

1567 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

..anyone can buy AE and do projects. :-)

Lol, yeah, that’s probably why your portfolio is full of AE projects :)

:-) Yeees, you are right. But I do whatever I like to do. If I like to do footage it does not mean easy thing, for example my latest videos usually take 8-10 hours for final renderiing on AE with i7/16gb (I don’t mention shoting, composing, correction,.... ) . I am still thinking to do some AE projects as well though.

Best Regards, Andrey

42 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Mikka says

Also some bad days for me. I think, that one reason for this slow sales are the cheese stock footag files. They destroying the videohive ecosystem. Envato should separate them form great Motion Graphics Projects. Every day I have 200 new unique visitors on my Items. So all of them can also see the mass of cheap/bad stock files. Bad files = less visitors = bad sales. BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION . :) maupa

And i completely agree with you!

327 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TimOstanin says

It’s been 3 days, and there is no sale, is it normal? do you guys have this problem?

Its been 1 month without sales :S

by
by
by
by
by
by