277 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
cazoobi says

Well done buddy

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Thank you for the compliments 8-)

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Thank you for the very nice gesture Dzinc! :)

Best of luck to you in the future!

938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Cute!

353 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
MonikaM says
Dzinc said

Thank you for the compliments 8-)

... just made me smile … :) Thanks Dzinc!

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Thread locked

Surprisingly, it seems someone keeps moving this thread, without the common courtesy of leaving a note. So before it gets out of hand, and spoils a perfectly fine, GraphicRiver community-oriented post, I’ll just lock it.

To all of you who were kind enough to participate and contribute, my sincere thank you.

Keep up the great work!

by
by
by
by
by
by