39 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Kenya
FortisThemes says

Really Sorry guys, a similar thread can be found Here

So I was browsing around the Ecommerce section and noticed a particular theme with 0 sales, well this wasnt that surprising until I found out that the authors of that theme are a well respected team of wp developers,not only do they run one of the biggest theme shops after TF but also none of their themes have had more than 3 sales and they have 29themes with 0 sales. What seems to be the problem here? 29 themes? 0 sales?

And the standards, woooo!!!, let me not even start on that :)

425 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Jaynesh says

From what I’ve heard, they had a few items for sale in the past but deleted them.

3199 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

So I was browsing around the Ecommerce section and noticed a particular theme with 0 sales, well this wasnt that surprising until I found out that the authors of that theme are a well respected team of wp developers,not only do they run one of the biggest theme shops after TF but also none of their themes have had more than 3 sales and they have 29themes with 0 sales. What seems to be the problem here? 29 themes? 0 sales?

They were all released yesterday and then the dates were manually staggered so they wouldn’t take up a whole page

They joined themeforest as part of a new licensing option http://notes.envato.com/general/100-gpl-option-now-available-plus-woothemes-arrives/

EDIT: They use to have a book on tuts I believe which is where their prior sales come from

508 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
Gareth_Gillman says

They were all released yesterday and then the dates were manually staggered so they wouldn’t take up a whole page

They joined themeforest as part of a new licensing option http://notes.envato.com/general/100-gpl-option-now-available-plus-woothemes-arrives/

EDIT: They use to have a book on tuts I believe which is where their prior sales come from

They used to sell Drupal and Expression Engine themes on here, not sure if they sold a book :)

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says