I am newbie in 3d modelling field. I have made a model of phone which with smoothing goes above 100,000 polygons.
is it fine or I have reduce the polygons?
no body is there to advice me?
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
need to post a wireframe to get any real advice, less is always better!
How many iterations are you using when smoothing? We have to see the model to assess your base mesh. In general, try to go with the lowest possible iterations that would make the model look as intended. If this doesn’t work, then you gonna have to review your base model. These are my quick tips, hope they will help
P.S: 3D modeling needs a lot of practice and sometime to become experienced in the required techniques…remember…practice makes perfect. Good luck.