79 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Mazuza says

hello guys! what about if I make 3d stereoscopic template for VH. I search a lot and can’t find any 3d stereoscopic template. is it forbid on vh?

404 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • United States
GhosTeam says
Hi, It’s not forbidden … here is an example: http://videohive.net/item/anaglyph-titles/108639

Just make sure you connect everything right and attach good documentation

:) hope this helps

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mazuza says

Hi, It’s not forbidden … here is an example: http://videohive.net/item/anaglyph-titles/108639

Just make sure you connect everything right and attach good documentation

:) hope this helps

Thank you my friend!

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts
Threads Started
271 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
ColorfulUmbrella says

hello guys! what about if I make 3d stereoscopic template for VH. I search a lot and can’t find any 3d stereoscopic template. is it forbid on vh?

I think it can be a new marketing and big sales method.

In my opinion if you want do that you must make 3d stereoscopic project and normal project. I mean 2 in 1. Maybe after 5 years, all of the projects will be 2 in 1 and after 10 years only 3d stereoscopic.

It is my opinion. : )

And you gave me new idea for my mot-graph render (3d city) I will make 2 in 1

Thank you and Good Luck : )

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mazuza says

In my opinion if you want do that you must make 3d stereoscopic project and normal project. I mean 2 in 1. Maybe after 5 years, all of the projects will be 2 in 1 and after 10 years only 3d stereoscopic.

hello ColorfulUmbrella_f I’m happy that gave to you Idea =)) so we are here to exchange ideas, experience, methods, styles for increase our skills =) and lvl up our product. Just don’t give up! and keep it up!

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts
Threads Started
271 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
ColorfulUmbrella says

hello ColorfulUmbrella_f I’m happy that gave to you Idea =)) so we are here to exchange ideas, experience, methods, styles for increase our skills =) and lvl up our product. Just don’t give up! and keep it up!

of course : )

4793 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

I would be disinclined to make it a feature. Concentrate on the creative side of the project and add it as an option if you like.

If a buyer is really looking for a 3D project they can always replace your camera with a 3D camera rig. But let’s face it, there are precious few opportunities to show stereoscopic 3D work in the world and I think there’s a question mark over whether and how it will actually take off. I’m pretty dubious about 3D broadcast TV for instance, particularly in its current technological state. It doesn’t seem to be as simple and natural technological a development as sound or colour in cinema, especially since as long as it’s tied to our standard rectangular box picture, it produces some very strange visual artefacts when things leave the screen, and also seems to make us much more aware of scale, which is weird for small screens.

As for 3D computer screens…. Sure they’d be useful for some applications, but in general, I think they’d give you a headache. The main issue is producing a stereoscopic 3D that is not dependent on glasses, gives a good quality image regardless of viewing angle and doesn’t break down if you incline your head to the side. We’re just not there yet.

If demand for stereoscopic 3D projects soars, any author can update their own Ae 3D projects with a stereoscopic camera rig fairly easily.

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mazuza says

I would be disinclined to make it a feature. Concentrate on the creative side of the project and add it as an option if you like.

If a buyer is really looking for a 3D project they can always replace your camera with a 3D camera rig. But let’s face it, there are precious few opportunities to show stereoscopic 3D work in the world and I think there’s a question mark over whether and how it will actually take off. I’m pretty dubious about 3D broadcast TV for instance, particularly in its current technological state. It doesn’t seem to be as simple and natural technological a development as sound or colour in cinema, especially since as long as it’s tied to our standard rectangular box picture, it produces some very strange visual artefacts when things leave the screen, and also seems to make us much more aware of scale, which is weird for small screens.

As for 3D computer screens…. Sure they’d be useful for some applications, but in general, I think they’d give you a headache. The main issue is producing a stereoscopic 3D that is not dependent on glasses, gives a good quality image regardless of viewing angle and doesn’t break down if you incline your head to the side. We’re just not there yet.

If demand for stereoscopic 3D projects soars, any author can update their own Ae 3D projects with a stereoscopic camera rig fairly easily.

thanks for comment! I mean usual template with 3d camera rig also in one project.

by
by
by
by
by
by