Thanks so much guys, this is one of the reasons I love envato

45 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hermz says

C4D mate is easy to understand for bigginers. most important, you must invest Good specs of Computer for it especially for rendering.

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Montenegro
Tomic says

Hi, I’m Dusan this is my first post :)

and I worked with 4 3d software. Fist in school I get 3d max. Very very powerful but very very difficult software. after that on school to I transfer on to Maya and Maya is very similar like Max. And on last time on my time spend on school’s I used Cinema 4D and Cinema is best for me. Because he is very very easy to use. have MoGraph very powerful tools! Without MoGraph is to basic… You don’t have Cloner , random effector,All is manual without MoGraph. But today I using Blander :D Blender is FREE . In start is very confusing for using, because almost all is different… But after some time anyone can make fantastic works. I’m not expert for any of this software.

And my conclusion. If someone have money for software and want to make thing for this site Cinema is best solution. From my experience Cinema is easiest software for using in 3D category. Maya and Max is to difficult for designers things. But if don’t Blender is fine. Blender is to fine if you have money to ;)

1840 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Thanks buddies, very useful information :)

88 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
colatudo says

I am using c4d since 2008 and so far need nothing else, and the new version we can even do sculpting like zbrush or modo. You can modeled, animate and paint in 3d, export directly for photoshop or adobe after effects

by
by
by
by
by
by