1127 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+18 more
3alisha
says

Wow !! Now that was some awesome news !! I am really both shocked and pleased !!

Thank you for your kind words every body ! It is the best feeling on earth when you actually feel that your work is valued, and people really like it :bigsmile: :superbashfulcute:

Thank you envato staff for this great opportunity, this one was very unexpected !
Also special thanks to Raincutter, whose item inspired me to make one of the items, he was also kind enough to provide me with a sample of his awesome card design that i could use in preview material ! Thank you !
And special thanks to ContrastBlack who moved the thread to all marketplaces :smitten:
@Dzinc, :O i follow this particular philosophy !

Cheers everyone !!! Thank you envato !!! What an awesome day !!! Please stay tuned for a thank-you freebie :)))

1315 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Indonesia
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
canimalition
says
3alisha said
Wow !! Now that was some awesome news !! I am really both shocked and pleased !!

Thank you for your kind words every body ! It is the best feeling on earth when you actually feel that your work is valued, and people really like it :bigsmile: :superbashfulcute:

Thank you envato staff for this great opportunity, this one was very unexpected !
Also special thanks to Raincutter, whose item inspired me to make one of the items, he was also kind enough to provide me with a sample of his awesome card design that i could use in preview material ! Thank you !
And special thanks to ContrastBlack who moved the thread to all marketplaces :smitten:
@Dzinc, :O i follow this particular philosophy !

Cheers everyone !!! Thank you envato !!! What an awesome day !!! Please stay tuned for a thank-you freebie :)))

Congratulation :)

4140 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Brazil
+5 more
tsafi
says

Alfa mabruk ….....very nice man, great stuff .

3085 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
+8 more
Raincutter
says
3alisha said

I’m honored mate! Keep doing the awesome work. :)

849 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Rewroc
says

Congratulations Ali :)

by
by
by