Hey guys! Pretty cool free file on 3dOcean this month, huh?
I just wanted to try to import it to VC Element 3D but didn’t succeeded. I can’t even properly load the .obj file. Instead Element only “see” the c4d file, but it’s corrupted somehow and I can’t load textures also. Have anyone try that too?
I’m just curious because I plan to purchase some 3d models from there for my freelance work – to use it with Element, but that issue discouraged me.
Any explanation why the file doesn’t work properly? Maybe it’s a little outdated (since the file was uploaded in 2010)...? Any thoughts?
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
For a lot of element 3d files you have to change things in cinema before bringing them in. I would suggest watching this: http://www.videocopilot.net/help/element/tutorial/basic/advanced_materials/