• Won a Competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Argentina
SinestesiaDesign says

That’s crazy awesome! But I guess only someone working on game or some dungeon animation would find a use for it.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

That is one of the many cool items on 3D Ocean. We have a lot of talented modellers with us now! :)

Ok 3DO man explained me this …

Why will a game developer work endless hours on developing a game and use this all around modeler? Not talking about a signal 3D object but a visual 3D .max , visual platform like the submit above, if someone ales can have/buy the same modeler i see no logic of benefited just low price.

You develop a game you want to stay unique, it’s not a WP or Flash template where similarity is not that of an issue in most case ,don’t get me wrong i dig this, but i don’t see the benefit.

3DO IMO is the only market i think single item should have the option for been sold 1 time only with price accordingly ,so ok it’s not the spirit of Envato selling high price items but anyone who understand the 3D max world know what i am talking about

53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
LionFox says

But in addition, all objects used in the dungeon are also induvidually for sale. And I think all objects will be modified before used and fit in a game. This could also be done to the whole package but that’s less likely to be done.. Nevertheless the single objects and the package are a nice base to start from. Which will make, in the end, a unique game.

On the other end, the idea of selling it only for one time at a high price is not a bad idea..

I think it’s a nice file, and showcases the rising quality of models available on 3DO!

191 posts Test Subject at Aperture Science
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Ibby Staff says

omg Jords! this is amazing!

How sick is this modular Dungeon set on 3dO?

http://3docean.net/item/modular-dungeon-set-allinone-package/233335

Can someone please build a fun game around it so I can play? :-)

Jordan
348 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
+1 more
StockDesignMan says

I love 3dOcean. Nothing more to say :D

535 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
dimumurray says

That’s some true talent right there. The style reminds me of games like Fate or Torchlight. This guy should apply to BioWare, Blizzard, or Runic; they would probably hire him on the spot.

1426 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

This is sick!!! Amazing work!

1276 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+12 more
ChristineWilde Reviewer says

That is one of the many cool items on 3D Ocean. We have a lot of talented modellers with us now! :)

Why will a game developer work endless hours on developing a game and use this all around modeler? Not talking about a signal 3D object but a visual 3D .max , visual platform like the submit above, if someone ales can have/buy the same modeler i see no logic of benefited just low price.

You develop a game you want to stay unique, it’s not a WP or Flash template where similarity is not that of an issue in most case ,don’t get me wrong i dig this, but i don’t see the benefit.

3DO IMO is the only market i think single item should have the option for been sold 1 time only with price accordingly ,so ok it’s not the spirit of Envato selling high price items but anyone who understand the 3D max world know what i am talking about

...3DO woman ;)

I do understand what you mean. People creating games would want a unique item and maybe that is something they would have to take up with the author. I’m not a game designer so I’m not totally clued up on the subject. Maybe the option to buy a licence which removes it from the marketplace could be an option…

846 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Malaysia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
kaixer says

Amazing! Just amazing work!

3085 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

...3DO woman ;)

I do understand what you mean. People creating games would want a unique item and maybe that is something they would have to take up with the author. I’m not a game designer so I’m not totally clued up on the subject. Maybe the option to buy a licence which removes it from the marketplace could be an option…

That type of license would be a really nice asset for some of the other marketplaces as well. Probably something like, the license would be visible until an item doesn’t have any sales to make sure it stays unique. But for such a license, the rate should be pretty high.

On the topic, really amazing work.

by
by
by
by
by
by