87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Mahioo says

Hello Guys!

I have 4 invite to Forrst for share with you, Forrst is an amazing community, to enter the giveaway, just do this two step:

1- Show me here any design or programming work of you ..

2- Follow me @mitgux on Twitter ..

I’ll chose the 4 winners next week at 22 January 2013 ..

Btw if you looking for Dribbble invite I’m running a giveaway here http://mitgux.com/dribbble-2x-invite-giveaway to share 2 invite ..

Good Luck :D

741 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

And why exactly do people need to follow you on Twitter and like your Facebook page to get an invite?

87 posts
+2 more
Mahioo says

And why exactly do people need to follow you on Twitter and like your Facebook page to get an invite?
Let say it’s traditional or a habit on this kind of giveaway :)
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
millerb7 says

A site I’ve been working on is iconworks.co

I’m unfortunately not much of a designer, and just breaking into the coding world. I’ve heard forrst has some invaluable feedback, and I’d love to be able to join.

87 posts
+2 more
Mahioo says

A site I’ve been working on is iconworks.co I’m unfortunately not much of a designer, and just breaking into the coding world. I’ve heard forrst has some invaluable feedback, and I’d love to be able to join.

Thanks, I don’t mean to show me both design and coding work, only one, because forrst cover both of them, but if you want dribbble, it should be a design work ..

Good luck

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
millerb7 says

Thanks. Yeah Dribble probably wouldn’t be for me, as I’m not much of a designer. I’m still learning PHP and the ability to manipulate and create Wordpress themes/plugins is where I’m starting at. I feel I could get some good insight on some work with Forrst.

87 posts
+2 more
Mahioo says

Thanks. Yeah Dribble probably wouldn’t be for me, as I’m not much of a designer. I’m still learning PHP and the ability to manipulate and create Wordpress themes/plugins is where I’m starting at. I feel I could get some good insight on some work with Forrst.

Good luck dude :)

2468 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

I personally don’t think it’s good etiquette to shout out invites just to get another follower. This might also be considered self promo around here, but anyways, I’m not here to judge people…

On topic, if anyone has some good work to show, I have a lot of Forrst invites right now. First in, first out – message me through my profile with your work.

87 posts
+2 more
Mahioo says

I personally don’t think it’s good etiquette to shout out invites just to get another follower. This might also be considered self promo around here, but anyways, I’m not here to judge people… On topic, if anyone has some good work to show, I have a lot of Forrst invites right now. First in, first out – message me through my profile with your work.

Okay Guys you beat me, you don’t have to follow me, and I drop the due time, I’ll send it directly, so if you need an invite just show me your work, and I’ll send you an invite if I find the work interesting ..

PS: this is only for forrst not for dribbble ..

87 posts
+2 more
Mahioo says

Send me your email through http://mitgux.com/contact and I’ll invite you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by