181 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
dada says

i’d started a thread before, but in the wrong topic… now i’m here with this ideas:

1 – a bigger profile edit window: it wouldn’t be better, if the edit window in the personal information section is bigger… just a thought…… in my opinion a not bad idea (dada)

2 – a file thumbnail updater: a section under the EDIT subject, where you can upload new thumbnails if you like to change…. if flashden works on a update feature for the whole files, then it could be included for thumbnails too……. (dada)

3 – Option to advice buyers for the update: Or if fD don´t want do this, optional the full contact list of the buyers so i, as author, could advise these guys the update is done. (assive)

4 – a add-my-favorite-threads application: as example like bookmarking files, just the same for threads: just a thought too, it would be a lot easier to look who response to the threads you write.. (dada)

as i said before… these are thoughts, how it would a better site as now (and flashden is sure fantastic).. in my opinion and the other members, that response to the thread: “2 update ideas”

dada :)

744 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
fisch79 says

I agree with 2 and 4 for shore!

Also they should take everyones nice ideas and create a smalling voting system on new site enhancements. 1 vote allowed per user!

:D

3058 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wickedpixel says

5 – mini text editor for forum posts, comments and file descriptions

181 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dada says

hehe the best would be… to take them to the “to-do-list”, if its a good feature for the future :)

yea thats a nice feature frowm wickedpixel

3868 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
flashjunkie says

a feature i would like to see is an ‘online now’ icon next to members in the forum, a new badge that only shows when the user is online

Jay

1080 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Kuwait
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Madness says
a feature i would like to see is an ‘online now’ icon next to members in the forum, a new badge that only shows when the user is online Jay

thats a must for every forum…

181 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dada says

6 – online now feature: a feature i would like to see is an ‘online now’ icon next to members in the forum, a new badge that only shows when the user is online (flashjunkie)

just to see it better :) good feature, i would like to see it always under the thumbnail :), i like it

496 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
JType says

A feature I would like to see, is some kind of notification system to tell the author if one of their files has been bookmarked..

Also, along the same lines, how about showing how many times each file has been bookmarked?

Oh, and I would like a new ‘paw’ badge pls FD ;-), a brown one would be nice.. im nearly there…

181 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dada says

7 – bookmark counter for the files: how about showing how many times each file has been bookmarked? (JType)

just wait a bit… you get it :D i get it to.. in a few years :P

356 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CreativeMedia says

CSS for personal profile pages (Like deviantart.com)

by
by
by
by
by
by