189 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
mbudm says
La Liga is big but The Premier League is where its all at… ;)

Pfft… the premier league is 4 leagues in 1 – and the top group is Chelsea and the other guys. Same goes for España but I’d watch Barca over Chelsea any day – although Barca beating Chelsea in the champions league is always fun ;-P

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says
Try Spain hot summer hot girls and better soccer :D

Hot girls in Spain? Meh, tis okay. And it’s football dammit.

Random tip: For very hot weather and women, try Eilat during the summer months.

Edit: I used to be active on a different forum for quite a few years, I got 9000 posts there.
Better for you that the España won’t see this.

At least once a month i am in Maurka its 10 time better then Eilat, in Maurka the place the girls and party’s….. the Eilat`s have much to learn on the subject.

Naturally you don’t know Matt so well just look at his naked photos spread all over the web you will see his skin is pink like pig…… and you want to send him to Eilat ? I don’t think his skin can handle 35-40 Celsius degree (105-110 F°) during the hot summer he is going to look like red tomato, but any way he already said he is traveling to new Zealand, finally his true dream to count in live sheep’s all day will come soon .

And here you will call soccer only because when i talk about football the American`s think i glory there football (yaaa right 4 hours game every 2 minutes stop for coffee break)

by
by
by
by
by
by