williamhenrygates
williamhenrygates Recent Posts Threads Started
26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
williamhenrygates says

Hey Help me please,advice some cool tips so that i would improve this item for acceptance on graphicriver marketplace

It is my file location: http://3.s3.envato.com/files/23871529/01_preview.jpg

Following is rejection description from the reviewer:

1) It’s too simple for us at the moment, whilst it looks good we require something more. Add some more elements to the file itself and we might reconsider it.

Please suggest some best examples and what kind of element should i add for making it more better.

Thanks & Regards :)

703 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

- Typography is a problem here….not that well looking at all.

- It looks too basic right now, I’d highly suggest making it stand out more, perhaps with a different color combination, as it looks very dull.

- It is too simple as the reviewer said…. the main element is the box, which is too simple to make :)...so add some more stuff in there, also make the buttons something crazy and unique, they’re default ones :) (by buttons I mean the facebook,etc…)

- Make it more custom :)

Thanks, good luck.

williamhenrygates
williamhenrygates Recent Posts Threads Started
26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
williamhenrygates says

- Typography is a problem here….not that well looking at all.

- It looks too basic right now, I’d highly suggest making it stand out more, perhaps with a different color combination, as it looks very dull.

- It is too simple as the reviewer said…. the main element is the box, which is too simple to make :)...so add some more stuff in there, also make the buttons something crazy and unique, they’re default ones :) (by buttons I mean the facebook,etc…)

- Make it more custom :)

Thanks, good luck.
yep …..

That’s the explanation what i need actually…..Thanks for the time to explain this stuff…

Actually i have some kind of guess about that simple box but now i would try my best to improve typography,elements as well.

Thanks a lot :)

Stay Fit :)

by
by
by
by
by
by