304 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Art101 says

I sent a quick question to support 5 days ago and I didn’t get any response yet. is that normal? should I send another one??

Thanks

362 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
Philo01 Envato team says

Hi Art101,

I think it is taking a bit longer than normal because of the holidays.

Kind regards,

Philo

388 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Poland
+3 more
DamianN says

I’m waiting about one week too, but I sent a copyright violation … It takes so long, and this file was deleted yesterday by “author”. It isn’t normal but respect the work of staff and be patient.

105 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
loreleyyy says

Well, I have a ticket open since … the 3rd of December 2011 :) No one replied, ticket is still open, waiting patiently now…

304 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+6 more
Art101 says

Thanks Philo, thanks DamianN for your quick response ;)

@loreleyyy, I thought I’m patient enough, now I should keep silent ;) ,but really I think you should resend them another one, it’s abnormal to wait more than a month.

3468 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Try tweeting your support ticket # to @envato_support – sometimes that can help spur things along :)

443 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
studio_21 says

This is very “normal” for the support team to take.. about a week for a support ticket. It happened to me in the past.. at least twice. So it`s better not to count on it on a fast response. You will probably get a faster response if you post a thread :) . (It happened to me )

249 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
miksmusic says

It may be that your ticket was simply closed. You can check by logging in to the suport area.

I sent a ticket in Dec and it was closed with no reply..

I can understand that not every request can be fulfilled but I think it’s natural to expect someone to write back even just to say “no, can’t help you here”. Just my 2 cents.

M

293 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
raptour Envato team says

Hi Guys,

Let me apologize for the delays. We realize that it’s frustrating for you, and we’re doing out best to reply in a timely manner. I don’t really like making excuses, unfortunately we’re ridiculously busy* at the moment.

I’m sorry if you’ve had a ticket that was closed without a response. This likely wasn’t purposeful, and as I’m sure many of you know by now you can “re-open” a ticket simply by replying to it.

Thanks for being empathetic to our situation, and for being patient despite our slowness.

*Side note: I won’t tell you how many tickets we’re working through, but if you want we can turn it into a guessing game, like “How many jellybeans are in this jar?” but with support tickets. :D

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

*Side note: I won’t tell you how many tickets we’re working through, but if you want we can turn it into a guessing game, like “How many jellybeans are in this jar?” but with support tickets. :D

I’d love to be a part of the guessing game but it wouldn’t be fair as I know the exact numbers. Haha! And no, I won’t tell anyone, no matter how many times to you send me an email nor if you crawl on your bare knees :P

by
by
by
by
by
by