What would you like to do with your life, if you knew what your true calling was? Even if you don’t, what would you do in search of it? What do you want to be remembered for? What are your reasons for doing it?
I’ll start with mine:
1: I want to travel the world and learn more about my fellow man.
2: I want to be known for inspiring even the lowliest of souls to enjoy living once again.
3: I love writing fiction and creating stories that enrich the lives of others through the lessons they teach.
4: I believe mankind isn’t getting enough praise for what we’ve managed to create under all the circumstances history threw at us and despite our immaturity and ignorance as a species.
5: I’m always fascinated by different countries, their stories, their languages, and their contributions to mankind.
1. Be rich enough not to care about my familys future
2. Travel the world
3. Lose weight
Not in order of urgency, but:
1. Skydiving 2. Make my own olive oil 3. Create a tv show for national television 4. Be a dad 5. Travel the world
I just got one thing in mind:
Move and live in a peaceful city where people there are nice and friendly, inexpensive living cost, good education for children…
if you guys live in a city like this please let me know…
Live off envato earnings and travel. I don’t think I’ll get married, I don’t have a sick obsession of giving half of my things away.
I just want to be happy, and earn enough money to take care of my whole family. And of course, I wanna help others, that’s all I want.
Why I can’t think about what I want.. oh shit I am in Love
1. Get famous (not like drunk celebrity famous more like respected artist famous )
2. Get really rich, travel the world and do crazy stuff
3. Buy all the things i want, for me and my future family
4. Help others
5. Learn about anything interesting to me