47 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
cyprusx says

I want to display plenty of images, 2 at a time, with text but i want it to look awesome!

Whos interested!?

1503 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts
Threads Started
271 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
ColorfulUmbrella says

i interest :)

302 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
DarkLand says

I’m Interested. Please mail me :)

695 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
3dbacks says

I want to display plenty of images, 2 at a time, with text but i want it to look awesome! Whos interested!?

everybody…

339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StencilMedia says

Unfortunately I can’t help as I’m not quite good enough to create an ‘awesome AE display project’. If I was then I’d have uploaded it by now! However, I have bought several templates on here, and I’m reasonably handy with After Effects, so I like to think I know what’s involved with creating an awesome project.

I have to be honest, $50 is extremely low for the creation of such a thing, so you might want to reconsider your offering when it comes to this. Take this video for example…

http://videohive.net/item/corporate-multi-video/3910642?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=ariefputra

Due to the number of sales, it’s made the author over $337 in the last eleven days. If sales carry on like that (it’s usually not that simple, but hey ho!) then the guy is probably looking at earning nearly $10,000 over the next year. You are offering $50 for the same thing.

Yes, there is a risk involved in the creation of a template and nobody is guaranteed to have thousands rolling in… the money earned may not counter the amount of work put in, but if somebody created a template for $50 (which would probably take at least a week or more for something awesome), then they are guaranteed to make a loss.

Hopefully some of the guys here can offer some assistance or advice, but in my opinion, a decent trade-off would be for an author to create you an awesome template exactly as you want it, you pay the same as an extended license for a top level template (say $300) and the author still has the right to upload and sell the project on VideoHive. Seems fair to me.

Kind of like a “well I was due to make a new template anyway… I may as well do one for this guy” situation for the author.

Even then, the author needs to make sure the template is of a high enough standard to have a chance of making money… so certain sacrifices might need to be made compared to with what you want compared to what will sell. If it’s a project that has no possibility of selling on VH then a realistic price for a custom template from scratch, of a very high standard, would be anything from $2000 to $10,000… maybe more, maybe less. You could get away with cheaper if it;s a case of taking an existing template and then having the author add/remove scenes, increase/decrease the duration, alter camera moves, change placeholders etc.

Just my dos centimos.

204 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
acuredreamgift says

Unfortunately I can’t help as I’m not quite good enough to create an ‘awesome AE display project’. If I was then I’d have uploaded it by now! However, I have bought several templates on here, and I’m reasonably handy with After Effects, so I like to think I know what’s involved with creating an awesome project.

I have to be honest, $50 is extremely low for the creation of such a thing, so you might want to reconsider your offering when it comes to this. Take this video for example…

http://videohive.net/item/corporate-multi-video/3910642?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=ariefputra

Due to the number of sales, it’s made the author over $337 in the last eleven days. If sales carry on like that (it’s usually not that simple, but hey ho!) then the guy is probably looking at earning nearly $10,000 over the next year. You are offering $50 for the same thing.

Yes, there is a risk involved in the creation of a template and nobody is guaranteed to have thousands rolling in… the money earned may not counter the amount of work put in, but if somebody created a template for $50 (which would probably take at least a week or more for something awesome), then they are guaranteed to make a loss.

Hopefully some of the guys here can offer some assistance or advice, but in my opinion, a decent trade-off would be for an author to create you an awesome template exactly as you want it, you pay the same as an extended license for a top level template (say $300) and the author still has the right to upload and sell the project on VideoHive. Seems fair to me.

Kind of like a “well I was due to make a new template anyway… I may as well do one for this guy” situation for the author.

Even then, the author needs to make sure the template is of a high enough standard to have a chance of making money… so certain sacrifices might need to be made compared to with what you want compared to what will sell. If it’s a project that has no possibility of selling on VH then a realistic price for a custom template from scratch, of a very high standard, would be anything from $2000 to $10,000… maybe more, maybe less. You could get away with cheaper if it;s a case of taking an existing template and then having the author add/remove scenes, increase/decrease the duration, alter camera moves, change placeholders etc.

Just my dos centimos.

Wise words, my friend… Wise words…

1486 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

$50 is not cheap, it’s more close to “free”. And I can’t find ”$50 / awesome” combination here:
\\

1237 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

lol epic Venn diagram, perfect agree

47 posts
cyprusx says

Lol I didnt really expect people to create a project from scratch just customize one they already have for me

by
by
by
by
by
by