249 posts JoomFX.com
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
joomfx says

One of the best things that happened to my life was …discovering envato network! The “fullness” you get by creating anything you want – the way you want, submitting it for review and finally seeing it getting accepted and start earning from it..,. well you just can’t beat that awesome feeling!

Envato ( for me it is just Themeforest :D ) is honestly a life-changing experience!
Congratulations on your achievement mate and keep it up 8-)

92 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
therealist says

One of the best things that happened to my life was …discovering envato network! The “fullness” you get by creating anything you want – the way you want, submitting it for review and finally seeing it getting accepted and start earning from it..,. well you just can’t beat that awesome feeling!

Over a year since my first item got accepted, I have a very small portfolio (only 5 items) not because I am lazy to create anything new but because I can hardly find time to do so…!

You see, doors have opened for me, I got a full time job on a rising company, have rejected a few others on the same time and all of them told me at the interviews that the most important thing to choose me as a candidate was not my resume neither my personal portfolio over the years but my graphicriver portfolio! The most time of the interviews was spent talking about my graphicriver items and envato marketplaces in general and somehow, they were keep showing their respect to me as an author on graphicriver!

So, thank you envato, thank you fellow authors and big thanks to all the buyers of my products! What I need to do now, is some serious time management just to keep doing what I love most in graphic design, keep creating (and uploading) more and more awesome items!

+1!!!!!

251 posts Design is life
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
answer9730 says

Congrats! Keep up the great work! :)

101 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
erwin_schro says

Congrats! I couldn’t agree more cause I have similar result here (in TF) starting my 1st item on Nov last year, 5 items and 600+ sales…yeah one of the best thing in my life too and hopefully the door will keeps opened…for all of us.

293 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

Congratulations, I wish you best of luck for future and I hope you will make more and more

918 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
djjeep says

\\

278 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GiorgioVoulioti says

Thank you all guys! I wish you all have a great weekend with lots of sales! ;-)

535 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pixelgreco says

Big congrats Giorgio and keep up the good work! ;)

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

Yeey , long live Envato ! ;))

127 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AliA says

Congratulations and keep it up :)

by
by
by
by
by
by