+7 more
ADG3studios Staff says

:):P

34 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
mcnuggets86 says

i don’t blame the developers for wanting to go euros if your not from north america, but i really wouldn’t like it that much if that change happened without warning. i also believe that developers should get more of a cut for their work … and as soon as they get that cut, i feel that they should be more accessible to buyers. :)

maybe our next president can help get our economics back together instead of worrying about senseless wars … if mc cain wins… i would totally understand if flashden went to euros, canadian, or even mexican money, because the u.s. will be guaranteed to f$#k up for another 4 years. :(

932 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
JWG says
i don’t blame the developers for wanting to go euros if your not from north america, but i really wouldn’t like it that much if that change happened without warning. i also believe that developers should get more of a cut for their work … and as soon as they get that cut, i feel that they should be more accessible to buyers. :) maybe our next president can help get our economics back together instead of worrying about senseless wars … if mc cain wins… i would totally understand if flashden went to euros, canadian, or even mexican money, because the u.s. will be guaranteed to f$#k up for another 4 years. :(

Same for Hilary AND Obama! They are all establishment scum. Vote Ron Paul, or strike the voting process all together. If all the people who were fed up with the typical s#it our system puts us through didnt vote this year, it would show how much disgust we have for them. Ron Paul was the closest thing we were gonna be able to get to a real American President. He won’t win, but we still need to fight.

572 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wildwise says

OK I will conclude on the politics subject. Politics guys (and gals) suck ! In the USA as in France and in the other countries. This is a fight about getting power and dollar bills, they don’t give a damn fu#!ing fu#! about their people and their country. If you still believe in politics, just open your eyes and look at what’s happening on the planet. Mother nature is dying, Africa is dying, America has been on war with Irak because of massive destruction weapons which never exist (but petrol does exist) and Bin Laden (is there any link? no… Did they find him? no… Is he still rich because of US economy? yes he is… was it just a screen to avoid the fact that the USA wasn’t able to know where was the danger? yes… ) and don’t succeed in more than 2 years and thousands of civilian and army deaths (the 1st world power can’t “win” faster against a country with no government and no army without killing so many people???), russian workers are hungry while trillionaire guys (where is this fu#!ing money from?!) buy soccer’s club and yachts because they don’t know what to do with all their millions. Olympics are gonna happen in China which is the country which violate human rights the most, no journalist is free to speak there, and nobody is gonna boycott these because China is gonna be a massive economic power. Australia is still an Island (what the fu#! are you waiting for to join the US coast?!) and Australians has still got a wierd accent. The world is sick my friends, and it’s going to blow up right now! That’s why I say: “YES TO THE EURO THING ” :D

572 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wildwise says

P.S. : I didn’t talk ‘bout the canadians, you all know… yes you know! WHERE THE FU #! IS THIS ACCENT FROM ?! WE NEVER SPOKE LIKE THIS IN FRANCE ! :D

434 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
assive says

LOL !!

535 posts
seifip says