932 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
JWG says
Vote Obama and $ will go up ;)

Obama is no different from Hilary. They are both CFR members and will destroy America as a whole from the inside out. Our Government is selling us out. There is no United States of America any more it’s USA , Inc. and they are going bankrupt. Do some research, Ron Paul is the only person who will even begin to make the right changes around here. Just a little knowledge in history, government, and politics and you will see.

932 posts
JWG says
Whens the Amero currency coming out?

The amero is already being made in Denver Colorado. Also, I have video of North American Union police in uniform just south of the border.

64 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
ShindiriStudio says

erm… political subjects…

just the thing i dont want to see in this community..

imo stop it

4670 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says
Vote Obama and $ will go up ;)
Obama is no different from Hilary. They are both CFR members and will destroy America as a whole from the inside out. Our Government is selling us out. There is no United States of America any more it’s USA , Inc. and they are going bankrupt. Do some research, Ron Paul is the only person who will even begin to make the right changes around here. Just a little knowledge in history, government, and politics and you will see.

CFR members?

3402 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says
yes it true, china is very rich in cash.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_current_account_balance

American is in a huge amount of debt.

I don’t know how this is going to sound, but Americans are stupid! HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR GOVERNMENT TO BORROW ONE TRILLION DOLLARS , FOR WAR ???

I’m curious to see how you guys will pay the money back. Please don’t start any more wars.. for peace. :x

2671 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

well, they thought iraq was going to be huge pay day.

Its not Americans that are stupid its their corrupt government.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says
I’m curious to see how you guys will pay the money back. Please don’t start any more wars.. for peace. :x

Not peace, oil. 8)

1080 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness says

Not peace, oil. 8)

its all about the oil … the oil … the oil … the OIL

932 posts
JWG says

Sorry, CFR ..(Council on Foreign Relations)

Also, Americans didnt let their government borrow, and spend that much money. The majority of americans have no understanding of economics at all . But to say that all americans are stupid is a stupid statement. I bet you don’t know half the stuff your government is involved in ether. To think that in this day in age, the people can tell the government anything is a ridiculous idea.

People confront members of our government al the time. The problem is, our government has the guns and they dont feel the need to do what the people want. You might get a response but once you leave, the subject is over. Ignore, ignore, ignore… then deny, then attack. It’s when the United States government treats Americans the same way we treat people in other parts of the world, that the Americans will wake up and realize they are living in a Fascist Police State, that is owned by China.

If any of you other Americans out there don’t like the way China works, with their 10,000 executions a year, 1 child policy, and mobile Execution Vans (used for the illegal organ trade), you might want to try waking others up because China is the model of the future of not only the NAU but for the rest of the world that wishes to fall into a global government.

If you dont believe me just google:

NAU , Amero, CFR , Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve,

Also, you can go to the library of congress and see that after WWII , Presott Bush lost millions and his companies under the Trading with the Enemy Act. His company was supplying the Nazi’s with the oil and steel they needed to keep in the fight.

See, it’s not about countries and nationalism. It’s about the concentration of control and power. There will be no middle class. Only the Elite and the poor and starving.

I also suggest two free movies….

1. Iraq for sale 2. Endgame – Alex jones

4670 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

You’ve been watching ALOT of youtube video’s JWG ehehe.

by
by
by
by
by
by