8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
themoholics says

Hi, How come that our theme is gone from popular files since yesterday, so it’s now 54 instead of 55 popular files?

I contacted support via contact form and twitter but there are no answers in twitter since feb 15 :/

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

If I understand Correctly, the popular files display logic is like this:

- Any file which is in ‘top 60 sales’

but, however, say your theme is on 55th position (with say 53 sales) and there are 6 more files with the same number of sales, then the total count will go to 61 (as they cannot differentiate files with the same number of sales in a week they have to show all or none), SO the all the files with 53 sales won’t make it to the list and list will display only 54 files.

I may be completely wrong, but that is what I have noticed so far across different marketplaces, would love to hear a clarification from Devs on this though.

EDIT : If your theme disappeared from the list in between the week (showed for half week and then gone) then please ignore my comment.

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
themoholics says

If I understand Correctly, the popular files display logic is like this:

- Any file which is in ‘top 60 sales’

but, however, say your theme is on 55th position (with say 53 sales) and there are 6 more files with the same number of sales, then the total count will go to 61 (as they cannot differentiate files with the same number of sales in a week they have to show all or none), SO the all the files with 53 sales won’t make it to the list and list will display only 54 files.

I may be completely wrong, but that is what I have noticed so far across different marketplaces, would love to hear a clarification from Devs on this though.

EDIT : If your theme disappeared from the list in between the week (showed for half week and then gone) then please ignore my comment.

it was on 12 place and disappeared yesterday

by
by
by
by
by
by