123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
isoolt says
Unfortunately your submission MELON – HTML5 / CSS3 Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

and this is my template

http://gothic.fhero.net/Melon/
256 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
atwozfree says

Unfortunately your submission MELON – HTML5 / CSS3 Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

and this is my template

http://gothic.fhero.net/Melon/

Nice work :) dear

292 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
vishnusathyan says

really nice design. your footer could be improved. having the logo on the right side and the bigger text below it doesnt suit the whole design. you have got validation errors though. good luck :)

123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
isoolt says

really nice design. your footer could be improved. having the logo on the right side and the bigger text below it doesnt suit the whole design. you have got validation errors though. good luck :)

ok but at least soft reject not hard

and about validation i have only 1 error and that is not a problem and the other 2 errors comes from serve watch for an i mention that to reviewer

9 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
TridentBase says

ok but at least soft reject not hard

and about validation i have only 1 error and that is not a problem and the other 2 errors comes from serve watch for an i mention that to reviewer

You need to change the footer mate. And it seems like your menu isn’t working at all. Try something new dear. Don’t just give up! :)

3724 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Really?!? Soft I would not have been surprised (although disappointed) but hard??? That I find strange. Sorry

123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
isoolt says

You need to change the footer mate. And it seems like your menu isn’t working at all. Try something new dear. Don’t just give up! :)

menu not working on mobile or desktop browser ??

and about footer i will try to fix it but all of these not problem the problem is hard reject so he/she doesn’t like the whole design not just a footer or menu
123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
isoolt says

Really?!? Soft I would not have been surprised (although disappointed) but hard??? That I find strange. Sorry

that why i’m crazy

50 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Rypepixel says

Hard rejection on this theme is pretty harsh! I’d say it was just bad luck with the reviewer. I wouldn’t give up, you clearly have talent, just keep trying new things.

123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
isoolt says

Hard rejection on this theme is pretty harsh! I’d say it was just bad luck with the reviewer. I wouldn’t give up, you clearly have talent, just keep trying new things.

out of ideas for crazy mod for now :)

by
by
by
by
by
by