21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
DragoonConcept says

ok thnks il edit again my works, i want to say sorry, i didnt know that im new here, and im juste understanding the rules, :(

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

You do not have to apologise for anything. Your works where accepted here at GR. There are plenty of people here selling stolen goods or copied goods. Obviously you’re not one of them, you just trying to sell your illustrations.

Personally, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you do. Looking at your portfolio I don’t think you you are claiming you are part of Mercedes. You just drew one. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

What is probably wrong is to have the official Mercedes logos on your Profile page.

Before you redo everything, I would ask support and get the official stance. Even though My fellow authors here may be correct I would only act upon an official response from Envato.

Cheers

Chris

21 posts
+1 more
DragoonConcept says

thanxs for your message chrisatlemon, i feel bether know i juste erase the logos of the profile, i hope that i’ll have not problems, and i have know 21 items waiting for the aprovement and i putted the logo in the previews :( for the trucks, i feel very bad cause those items are not fare for the aprovement :( i was very stupid doing that, i had to know that,

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Cre8tiveCloud says

Hey DragoonConcept

First, awesome work, I actually print vehicle wraps for a living so I could really use your files and will be purchasing some of your outlines.

I personally would just remove the logos that are not part of the outlines. I don’t think its the end of the world, nothing to lose sleep over. Their are plenty of companies who sell vehicle outlines i really doubt there licensing the company logos of all those car manufactures.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

yes dragoon, its not your fault. What you did is not about stealing a design just use the trademark inappropriate way. Envato should recognized that during the review and tell this to all authors. But the reality is that, i was exactly ask them here on the forum, regarding trademark violation, (social media logos) i rejected my own item because i was not sure its legal or not. But more than likely its “grey” if you know guys what i mean. We never got answer for this here on the forum, i never executed that project, but i still see upcoming items wich contains those trademarks and people do lot of sales. “Well done!”

924 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Intelligent vehicle manufacturers could possibly see this as indirect advertising down the line anyway… you are helping them sell their product, not devaluing anything in any way. I admire your skills and patience in creating your work. Best of luck with sales.

21 posts
+1 more
DragoonConcept says

Thnak you very much for those comments, im actually working in transportation cars, and im waiting a lot of items to be reviewed, and when they’ll be done, i’ll edit the preveiws to erase the logos companies, cause i putted them in to the previews. Thnks agains guys

337 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
danielartro says

Good luck:)

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

The Forums isn’t the best place for talk of Copyright / Trademark infringements.

Should you have any complaints or issues regarding an item or copyright violations, please be so kind as to take the matter up with Envato Support.

To stop this discussion in it’s tracks and before it ends up getting personal, I am going to lock this thread.

Thread Locked
by
by
by
by
by
by