5319 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Offering a number higher than 70% has never happened because with referral payouts being 30%, it’s technically possible to game the system. But what if Envato gave us the ability to just opt out of referrals for a week? Add a checkbox to our author settings, and then everyone at 70% who opts out gets to earn 80% comission for the week. And to offset the losses, bump everyone else up by 10% instead of just sending everyone to 70%. Because the current system of high rewards for lower-earning/newer authors with zero reward for your top/veteran authors is a bit odd. My 2c.

7282 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says

Offering a number higher than 70% has never happened because with referral payouts being 30%, it’s technically possible to game the system. But what if Envato gave us the ability to just opt out of referrals for a week? Add a checkbox to our author settings, and then everyone at 70% who opts out gets to earn 80% comission for the week. And to offset the losses, bump everyone else up by 10% instead of just sending everyone to 70%. Because the current system of high rewards for lower-earning/newer authors with zero reward for your top/veteran authors is a bit odd. My 2c.

they said they have surprise for elite authors also. :D:D

5860 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

they said they have surprise for elite authors also. :D:D

To be precise, it is secret – not surprise! :P

5319 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Ok, if the surprise is an Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream I’ll take it. But it better not be Vegemite! :P

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
627 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Great :D

265 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
eLION says

Awesome! Got no sales today so hope next week is better. :)

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

@codingjack – awwwww I LOVE vegemite! I’ll have your share. :)

54 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
becberry Envato team says

@StencilMedia @CodingJack aw, Vegemite is awesome! ;)

Besides, trying to get ice-cream to stay frozen during shipping is a real pain.

69 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MassiveMotion says

Sounds Awesome :D

56 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MelonHTML5 says

Good stuff !

by
by
by
by
by
by