104 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

Is the the New Standard? Not a week but 9 Days, what if its a soft rejection how long is that?

569 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Is it a 9 day wait on without it being initially reviewd or is it on a soft rejection?

104 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

reviewed

569 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

reviewed

Wow! That’s a long time! But the only reason I can only come up with is, its probably because of the Xmas period. You can send them a support ticket but by the time they respond, you’re item would’ve either already have ben approved or rejected!

700 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

reviewed
Wow! That’s a long time! But the only reason I can only come up with is, its probably because of the Xmas period. You can send them a support ticket but by the time they respond, you’re item would’ve either already have ben approved or rejected!

Same problem. :( Quoting someone from another thread: ” Christmas flyers will be uploaded after Christmas” :)).

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Quoting someone from another thread: ” Christmas flyers will be uploaded after Christmas” :)).

Just change the year on the flyer from 2012 to 2013, job done! :D I’ve got a flyer with 9 days on the clock, the bar is sitting at 100% progress now. Should be a matter of days or hours away . . . Feels like a never ending wait at this point. :D

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jv_pixels says

Temporarily held by review team for me since the early hours of yesterday, managed to kill some time in the funny GIF thread so its not all bad news :p

412 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
kinzi21 says

So many threads about unusually slow review time, and there is no staff answering why this thing happens. If one staff can say something, I believe no one will create a new thread about the same thing again. I feel the same as other authors as one of my items has been sitting in the queue line for 8 days now!

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

So many threads about unusually slow review time, and there is no staff answering why this thing happens. If one staff can say something, I believe no one will create a new thread about the same thing again. I feel the same as other authors as one of my items has been sitting in the queue line for 8 days now!

I assume the reason for the slow queue is either the holiday season, or Envato are making final preparations for the cataclysm on the 21st. Making the marketplace secure against reptilian alien attacks, and so on.

569 posts
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Yeah spot on Kinzi21!

I was just about to create a thread for one of my items that’s in the queue! :P Do you think its the amount of items that is slowing it down or is it just the fact that staff are having time off for the holiday season?

by
by
by
by
by
by