41 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
CreativB says

I’m on the 8th day still waiting, that’s at least about 5 days of potential money lost. Hope it gets approved!! This didn’t happen last year, the longest time I ever waited since I been here was 4 days. I thought it was supposed to be a week or less.

913 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
joiaco says

@Toivio Hahaha… i wish we had some kind of security against scorpions at this time of year where i live in Africa. I think they like gingerbread cookies.

587 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
grandelelo says

This is not cool at all…. may be thats why December is being a bad mouth in sales, we (Authors) are doing our part I think reviewers has to do their.

245 posts I wield art like a gun, but I aim to please you
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SeraphimChris says

So many threads about unusually slow review time, and there is no staff answering why this thing happens. If one staff can say something, I believe no one will create a new thread about the same thing again. I feel the same as other authors as one of my items has been sitting in the queue line for 8 days now!

Yeah spot on Kinzi21!

I was just about to create a thread for one of my items that’s in the queue! :P Do you think its the amount of items that is slowing it down or is it just the fact that staff are having time off for the holiday season?

I have 15 items in the Que. By the end of the day I should have 16 or 17 (which might be extreme fro some authors). Some Authors that I know personally have 3 to 5 items in the que. Now, multiply all the new authors, and authors that upload regularly with any arbitrary moderate number, and you’ll see that no one can compare this winter season with the last winter season.

Last winter season went very smoothly, so I think it’s a bit of vacations mixed with a bloated que this winter season. Constantine hinted at this (the amount of files) in the first thread.

341 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
CodePower says

Perhaps GraphicRiver staff works with reduced team for the holiday season!!!

189 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Yes, it is due to the holidays – a lot of authors now have extra time to submit more files than usual. During times like these we continue to give the same amount of review time and attention to each item uploaded. For these reasons current review times are slightly longer than normal.

19 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
joser0 says

I’m with you brother. I made the brutal mistake of uploading my latest template in the “Graphics” category as opposed to the “Template” category:((( A 5 day wait then a hard rejection. They were very nice about it, simply asked me to resubmit it to the proper category. But, for a New Years Eve template like mine is, that’s the death sentence. No time for any real good sales. My mistake, but yeah man, I feel your pain. I almost feel like deleting it and resubmitting it as something else:(( Hope your’s gets approved soon my bro!!!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Serbia
b_design says

I am a new author on GR. I uploaded an item for reviewing two weeks ago and still got no answer. I had info about this item on my Author Dashbord page since day 5 or 6 and then this block disappeared. For me there is no problem to wait few more days / weeks :( but I wonder is this a normal situation or should I do something else – upload item again or try to contact Envato stuff?

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Well, Im new to the author section. I do have items in the review section, however I just started a couple of days ago, so I don’t have anything to complain about yet.

However, I might have a suggestion for envato itself, which is;

Since there is active members that are in the lookout for copyright infringements and so on, and also got special badges for it. If the case being of an overloaded review system and holiday season combined, why not giving special powers to those exceptional members to make the review work more fluid?

onlycreativeworks
onlycreativeworks Recent Posts Threads Started
230 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
onlycreativeworks says

Don’t worry guys :)

by
by
by
by
by
by