4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
kadS says

good day :)

just like the title theres a few question here;

1. is there any format that i should follow on creating the template? 2. if i dont provide the coded version can i still sell the template?

thanks

382 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

1. I wouldn’t really say there’s a set format- just make sure you name your layers (i.e. don’t just leave them all Layer1, Layer2, etc.) and try to use guides to make sure everything’s aligned properly

2. Of course you can- there’s a whole category for PSD templates. If you mean do you have to code it after you release the PSD version- no, there’s no obligation to (although it seems that (in general) coded templates sell a bit better than their PSD -only versions (and at a higher price) ).

4 posts
kadS says

hey thanks for the reply :)

bout the second question,

let say if i have the coded version..so i will sell my psd template bundle up with the code or should it sell under html template with only the code file alone?

burningstonecold
burningstonecold Recent Posts Threads Started
143 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
burningstonecold says
let say if i have the coded version..so i will sell my psd template bundle up with the code or should it sell under html template with only the code file alone?

That’s up to you, i think it’s best to bundle them as you’ll find you’ll get more sales than if they’re separate.

4 posts
kadS says

okay, might be my last question :)

i already finished my template but i dont think im gonna code it by myself since im not very good at coding. Is there any way that i can work with or pay someone to do the code for me? Is such way appropriate?

753 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
AdamGold says

Sure, you can hire a coder to code your design.

4 posts
kadS says

cool.

i believe theres many coder in here. how can i find them? or should i post in forum looking for coder? usually how can i pay them?

by
by
by
by
by
by