• Community Moderator
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
robGD Volunteer moderator says

Please have a look at the forum rules before plugging your profile. By my count there are over 1K authors registered to AJ. Your avatar links directly to your profile. Just stop in, say hello, read what’s going on and participate. If someone likes what you are saying, they just might click on your avatar and check out your audio. That’s what keeps our community robust and fun. All authors have items for sale, this just isn’t the place to be trying to sell them. A simple hello without any links or plugging items will still get your den page a few looks. If you don’t believe me, grab a flag counter and drop it on your profile. Start talking in the forums. Check your flag counter after a day or two. ;)

If you would like, however, there are places you can seek feedback “Item Discussion” or answer “Item Requests” for buyers here. Take a look at the perspective sections on the main forum page right over the first post. Thanks again everyone!

394 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
Dirtyflint says
A simple hello without any links or plugging items will still get your den page a few looks. If you don’t believe me, grab a flag counter and drop it on your profile. Start talking in the forums. Check your flag counter after a day or two. ;)

Agree! (Has told. I will check up the account tomorrow. =))))

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
ecital says

That’s logical.

Having been involved in AudioJungle for just a day now, it’s kind of like a guild of artists. We all have a measure of talent, we’re all trying to sell what we produce, and should all try to help one another.

It’s a privilege to a part of this community, and I look forward to contributing to everyone’s success.

286 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

BTW … is that any chance for Envato market place to for with different currency as US dollar is about to die ?

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says
BTW … is that any chance for Envato market place to for with different currency as US dollar is about to die ?

Hey rtofvnt! Sorry, there are no current plans to do this that I know of. Also, before Rob gets mad (don’t make Rob mad, you won’t like Rob when he gets mad…) please keep forum threads on topic. Many thanks! :grin:

688 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
robGD Volunteer moderator says

Hulk matches the Audio Jungle color scheme nicely. He can stay.

by
by
by
by
by
by