434 posts I love the web!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

When a theme is aproved many authors (I included) post new comments for the themes saying something like: “Good work! Good luck with sales”, that is very repetitive, so, why not adding a special “Good luck with sales” counter to make this more creative and set the comments just for support or questions from the customers?

789 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
laranz says

You can select “Buyers & Author Only” in the drop down box for that :)

225 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Palestinian Territory
+5 more
YousefShanti says

Great idea +1

2214 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

We’re struggling to get essential features passed.. I don’t think that a “GLWS counter” is really necessary now.

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

We can actually stop this and replace with a tweet/like/pin/+1 or all of them. Good?

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Frenki says

Better option would be to introduce search function for comments, as when someone has problem with theme and there are 500+ comments, one need to go through all comments to findout if someone else had same problem like he did and if author answered that comment

3511 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

big -1

Staff is already working on a lot of useless features for the marketplaces and this would only be one of them..

128 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Dary says

We can actually stop this and replace with a tweet/like/pin/+1 or all of them. Good?

+1

434 posts I love the web!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

I understand that with social networks can count likes and tweets, but a “Good luck with sales” counter would be very original as part of this great community.

by
by
by
by
by
by