605 posts I love the web!
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Freebie
+5 more
htmgarcia
says

When a theme is aproved many authors (I included) post new comments for the themes saying something like: “Good work! Good luck with sales”, that is very repetitive, so, why not adding a special “Good luck with sales” counter to make this more creative and set the comments just for support or questions from the customers?

822 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
laranz
says

You can select “Buyers & Author Only” in the drop down box for that :)

229 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
YousefShanti
says

Great idea +1

2258 posts Digital Artist
  • Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

We’re struggling to get essential features passed.. I don’t think that a “GLWS counter” is really necessary now.

1482 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Author Level 6
  • Meetup Participant
  • Affiliate Level 5
+14 more
kailoon
Envato team
says

We can actually stop this and replace with a tweet/like/pin/+1 or all of them. Good?

31 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
Frenki
says

Better option would be to introduce search function for comments, as when someone has problem with theme and there are 500+ comments, one need to go through all comments to findout if someone else had same problem like he did and if author answered that comment

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

big -1

Staff is already working on a lot of useless features for the marketplaces and this would only be one of them..

128 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Mo Bro
+3 more
Dary
says

We can actually stop this and replace with a tweet/like/pin/+1 or all of them. Good?

+1

605 posts I love the web!
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Freebie
+5 more
htmgarcia
says

I understand that with social networks can count likes and tweets, but a “Good luck with sales” counter would be very original as part of this great community.

by
by
by
by
by
by