7 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mmcdonald191 says

It was the best in support and help tools, a blue coloured knowledge base and ticket system.. whoever was the author PUT IT BACK. I delayed buying it for 3 weeks checking every day then the ONE MORNING I go to buy it… it’s gone! Thanks .

104 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
pjtops says

The author may have either hidden or deleted it. If deleted, then its gone for good.

7 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mmcdonald191 says

The author may have either hidden or deleted it. If deleted, then its gone for good.

Yeah I know – I’m hoping he sees his thread in some miracle :)

1420 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

If you remember the author, you can contact them through their profile page.

7 posts
mmcdonald191 says

If you remember the author, you can contact them through their profile page.

I wish i wrote it down xD

1420 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

It may still be in the Google index. Paste this into Google and see if something stands out

site:http://codecanyon.net support ticket

290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Provided great contribution to our forums Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Endat says

He probably got fed up with all the “why are there so many ticket systems” comments.. I’ve deleted an app before because of troll harassment.

If you can find the author and ask politely, I’m sure he/she might just email you a copy.

by
by
by
by
by
by