Hi everyone, I need some help on a thing I’ve got my first track on a videohive project, but I’m not very good in web html editing (you can see it since my page is horrible).. I would like to ask you how to put a little image that links to the videohive project by clicking on it, as a lot of you have in your page. I know this could be a stupid question, but I’m really 0 in this kind of thing..! Could you please write me exactly the things I have to write on the html? Thank you really much in advance for helping! Paolo
<a href="your VH project link"><img src="your image link" /></a>
You just have to put it anywhere you want in the description !
Do it like this:
Hope it helps
I used this code:
- videoitem link – direct link to videohive item
- thumbnail image link you can get by right mouse clicking on little image and selecting “Copy image url/link” (something like that depends on browser) from context menu
P.S. MusicPremium and starbugsound – you are faster )
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.