• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
RafaelOliveira says

Instead of the 50+ design-related changes you have done in the past 3 years, you could have improved the rating system. Instead of the useless bar to my left, you could have put the reply-button on the comments-section under each reply. Instead of adding the “Upload item” feature to our dashboards (which, I am sorry, but I find completely senseless), you could have simply enabled us to see all of our followers, you could have dedicated 3 months to producing a good searching-system, shopping carts, a way for authors to communicate with buyers anonymously, and oh so much more.

Man you said it all, anyone know Collis address? Wish I could send those words wrote with shining lights to him.

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

Agreed! Until one day competition arrives and it always does.
Competition already arrived, i cant say theirs name, but they are a very [name removed] ;)
can you send me the link?

+1 curious who you’re refering to..

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Competition already arrived, i cant say theirs name, but they are a very [name removed] ;)

If we’re talking about the same – they already have talked to each other. Who knows – they maybe start working together :D

2024 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

Man you said it all, anyone know Collis address? Wish I could send those words wrote with shining lights to him.

collis [at] envato [dot] com

260 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Prothemeus says

Crozer +1

16 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
deckerweb says

Hi there!

I am a customer “only” here on Envato marketplaces currently—maybe I’ll release WordPress plugins in the future but not now.

However, from my consumer point of view “Bundles” make no sense at all! Why should I buy a bundle with for example 2 WordPress plugins in it when I then get NO updates for these plugins later on???

For updates I have to re-buy these 2 plugins later and then would have lost some money—especially when I don’t care for about the 90% of “products” in these bundles.

This is not the kind of benefit I for myself I am after!

I’d rather love some discounts if I am buying more than one plugin at once – beeing it more than one licenses of one plugin or various different plugins. This would be more helpful for all parties involved!

Also, the search and listing system here is really outdated and should be improved in all aspects. Please, Envato, implement better filters, search refining, tagging and so on!

The ZIP archives for WordPress plugin files should also be standardized to avoid user confusion and better handling for authors, Envato and customers!

I have bought lots of stuff here already and will do so more – but please listen to your customers, Envato, we bring you the money at all :-)

Thanks for listening, Dave from Germany :)

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
crozer says

Hi there!

I am a customer “only” here on Envato marketplaces currently—maybe I’ll release WordPress plugins in the future but not now.

However, from my consumer point of view “Bundles” make no sense at all! Why should I buy a bundle with for example 2 WordPress plugins in it when I then get NO updates for these plugins later on???

For updates I have to re-buy these 2 plugins later and then would have lost some money—especially when I don’t care for about the 90% of “products” in these bundles.

This is not the kind of benefit I for myself I am after!

I’d rather love some discounts if I am buying more than one plugin at once – beeing it more than one licenses of one plugin or various different plugins. This would be more helpful for all parties involved!

Also, the search and listing system here is really outdated and should be improved in all aspects. Please, Envato, implement better filters, search refining, tagging and so on!

The ZIP archives for WordPress plugin files should also be standardized to avoid user confusion and better handling for authors, Envato and customers!

I have bought lots of stuff here already and will do so more – but please listen to your customers, Envato, we bring you the money at all :-)

Thanks for listening, Dave from Germany :)

^ German ingenuity right there :D

688 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
cooledition says

Competition already arrived, i cant say theirs name, but they are a very Creative Market ;)
If we’re talking about the same – they already have talked to each other. Who knows – they maybe start working together :D

I don’t know if they have talked to each other but

- 70% commision rate from the beginning

- Authors choose their own prices

- No Exclusivity Lock-In: What you sell there you can sell it everywhere else and still get the 70% commision rate

- No review Process

And they look more professional.

Envato cant beat that.

Envato Probably know about this new marketplace and what are they doing? Adding an upload button and 2 bundles in a month…

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Competition already arrived, i cant say theirs name, but they are a very Creative Market ;)

I don’t know if they have talked to each other but

- 70% commision rate from the beginning

- Authors choose their own prices

- No Exclusivity Lock-In: What you sell there you can sell it everywhere else and still get the 70% commision rate

- No review Process

And they look more professional.

Envato cant beat that.

Envato Probably know about this new marketplace and what are they doing? Adding an upload button and 2 bundles in a month…

ok we’re not talking about the same. Please PM me with a link :)

985 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
purethemes says

- No review Process

So they accept everything? Review is actually good thing and I can’t imagine running marketplace without it.

by
by
by
by
by
by