There’s a new WordPress theme today, it seems to be already quite popular already, however the design has been completely copied from an existing website.
Is it even legal that just look at any site and copy all the design (or well 99.9 %) ? Isn’t it an unethical practice especially if done by an ‘Elite’ author?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
There are some information you should asked to the website owner first. Are you using this theme? And send the item link, or is this site developed by this author?
If you are pretty sure that it’s illegal theme copy then report it dude!
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- United Kingdom