Hallo, at the moment i have only wordpress plugins on the market, some users asked me to create a non wordpress version of one of my plugins and i have a question.My idea is to create a zipped pack that includes this:
- A php file that include a class that generate specific html content.
- A css file that works with the content generated with the php class.
- Images related with the previous css file.
- Obviously the documentation.
I’m wondering if PHP Scripts is the right category for this kind of item and if a zipped pack like above is ok. I’ve never purchased items in the PHP Scripts category and i don’t know how they work, i need a bit more of info on this subject.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.