838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Hi Friends,

I just want to know that, can I use the screenshots of Envato sites Like graphicrivers & other in my preview images (for mockups etc)? Because I want to update them.

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I think you can, loads of them are doing it. I would say yes. Do a web mockup search and see how many authors are using it.

79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
BlackHawkGFX says

I’m pretty sure you can.

257 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
mucahitgayiran says

you can use them in preview image but not in download file

838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Fine.. Thanks Everyone.. :D

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says

Screenshots of Envato Websites

You may screenshot and use any Envato website / logo / graphic design as a placeholder within an item for sale on the Envato Marketplaces. Examples of our sites include: RockablePress, Tuts+, FreelanceSwitch and AppStorm. These screenshots may only be used in the preview file. They cannot be included in the main file for sale.

More information can be found in the Asset Library

838 posts
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Screenshots of Envato Websites

You may screenshot and use any Envato website / logo / graphic design as a placeholder within an item for sale on the Envato Marketplaces. Examples of our sites include: RockablePress, Tuts+, FreelanceSwitch and AppStorm. These screenshots may only be used in the preview file. They cannot be included in the main file for sale. More information can be found in the Asset Library

Thanks.. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by