Suppose I have two websites (site A and site B ). I have used theme A (purchased via themeforest, regular license) on my site A for 6 months. Now I have switched the theme of the site A to theme B (also purchased via themeforest, regular license). Now can I use theme A for my site B?
Thank you for reading this thread.
As far as i am aware I think its not allowed, because its a 1 domain per license and none transferable so it doesn’t matter if you have purchased 2 for 2 websites and then just swapped.
Flagged for official response but im pretty sure its not possible.
I think you can, because you are using it at a single domain. You are not using it at two websites at the same time. It’s like you have lost your domain and got a new one.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site