431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

I just thought it would be cool if there was a list of the hottest selling NEW tracks. Like a list of top selling tracks that were uploaded in the month of July, then resetting every month. I think it would help buyers find new high quality music, and also help the talented new authors get more recognition (which there are a lot of)

I just thought it would be convenient since the popular file section has all the same songs month after month.

480 posts Think pink.
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says

I kind of like this idea. Anything that helps buyers easily find good content works for me. It would work well to add a “Top New Files” to the “Popular Files” page.

83 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
GabrielCarter says

and reviewers favourates, like reviewers have to listen to so much stuff, they must know a cracking track before it dissapears into search engine, let them put their favourates up on a page also.

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abir187 says

i like this idea, and also the reviewers favourites, that would be a good one, could give authors who haven’t had much exposure a push.

+1

677 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

I like that idea. Along with adding search & sort filters for Newest, Oldest, Length and an author textbox to allow for searching by author within returned search results set.

164 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
cleanmindsounds says

Good idea! Search for music in general is much more complicated than a photo or video. This is associated with a more complex perception of sound in comparison with visual views of the product. So I sure what to do search for maximum flexibility. Modern technologies allow it. Now when searching by tag displays the tracks in all styles. Must enter search by tags in a single section of music. And also in the portfolio of one author or collection. You must enter a search using already found, then the user can narrow the search to infinity. And, of course, more precisely, seek time intervals. Search of files of no more than 30 seconds or 2 minutes, and so on. This topic was raised more than once. And it was a lot of ideas. Scott said that the audio jungle embody many of them living in the near future. But so far nothing is happening.

by
by
by
by
by
by