304 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Endat says

The community here is a double edged sword… on one hand, it helps prevent people like you from counterfeiting things that easily. But on the other hand, it’s filled with knuckle heads who think it’s their job to be some kind of life teacher and spit their worthless advice all over the place..

My worthless advice is: You don’t have to work hard, you just have to come up with some easy idea and put some stupid branding on it to fill a hole in the marketplace… People are idiots, they’ll buy anything that comes in a pretty package and promises some cool “new” feature.

But ripping off someone’s code… weak.. Makes people think you can’t code…

56 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
JMDDesigns says

But on the other hand, it’s filled with knuckle heads who think it’s their job to be some kind of life teacher and spit their worthless advice all over the place.

I think I’d rather see these kind of people that show support, than do nothing at all even though it’s not our job, it’s just showing dedication. It’s hardly schooling somebody, it’s basically telling them common sense, which if you haven’t realized, the OP has next to none.

Just givin’ some advice. :)

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
STripepi says

I can translate the entire OP if anyone wishes. However for starters…

...fell into a bit of drama… = It was an accident (fell) and people overreacted (drama).

1469 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Here’s how I translated it: “I’m sorry I got caught”

On a serious note, I hope you learned a lesson and don’t revert back to stealing code 6 months from now.

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
CodBits says

I hope it will be a lesson for all.

by
by
by
by