185 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Hi All!

So I was going through the Knowledgebase and reading articles in there. I think there is a typo in this article.

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/124/57/review-times
Why has my file been in the review queue for such a long time? When files are held by the reviewers a a file is uploaded it enters a queue to be reviewed. We generally aim for all files to be reviewed within three days, however this can vary if there are a lot of files in queue or if your file requires further investigation or a second opinion prior to a decision being made.

As you can see there is two “a” in there and also I think that whole first line has some problem. Can you please check to fix it :)

Thanks

177 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DragonSigh says

Oh my god, now the world is doooomed! If seriously, I think it should be “and”.

185 posts
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Oh my god, now the world is doooomed! If seriously, I think it should be “and”.

Yes, I think so too. But this is not so serious for the world to be doomed :). If you see, this is the article where mainly new authors will read so this thing might be a little confusing for them if they do not understand it well.

69 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
jesshooper says

Thanks enfusionthemes! I’ve made some changes to the article. If you run across any more problems, don’t hesitate to let us know. We appreciate the feedback.

185 posts
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Thanks enfusionthemes! I’ve made some changes to the article. If you run across any more problems, don’t hesitate to let us know. We appreciate the feedback.

No problem!

by
by
by
by
by
by