43 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
erikdiamond says

Hi.

I write some articles on bible prophecy topics and I am looking for a wordpress template that have similiar layout appearance that you see on PSDTUT .com site. I like to add pictures or book cover in every article I write with thumbnails of photoshop artwork for categories, instead of sponsors.

If you cannot refer me ot a template elsewhere on internet, maybe someone here can develop one here that I would purchase. My prefer colors in my mind is found here http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/5020

Thank you and good luck,

Erik

P.S., keep up good work Collins with growing network!

250 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
simnor says

Hi, I think we are a little scared off ripping a site from Envato and then putting it up for sale on one of Envato’s sites lol, if you get the go ahead from Collis then I think someone might consider it, otherwise we would be taking a bit of a risk.

1417 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

ya. :)

1479 posts
  • Australia
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Envato Staff
+5 more
collis Staff says

Hey guys, actually, if someone would like to make a theme like he describes, be my guest! I actually keep meaning to make a version of PSDTUTS ’ theme to put up for sale here myself, but so far I haven’t got around to it :-)

43 posts
erikdiamond says

Thank you Collis!

I did not mean exactly duplicate of Collis’ phototuts site with every feature. I just like the way how Collis set up his blog with pictures on left for every articles/tutorial with “continue reading” at the end. And an advertising boxes on right, but I plan to replace it with my own thumbnails for links to ebook/articles I uploaded. I would careless about “user plus”, etc., but RSS subscripters would be nice, too.

Simor, take your WOODENBROWN WORDPRESS theme for example. I like it but close. I was not sure if the main page will allow more than one articles with its picture on left like collis’. Makes sense, now? If you can modify that, I might be interested.

Otherwise, I can wait for anyone, including collis to get theme up. :-)

Erik

250 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
simnor says

Hi, yeah I can modify that for you, just send me a private message with all details and I’ll give you a quote. Glad you like my template. I also have it available in blue, just haven’t uploaded it yet.

Simon

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Scorpiono says

I think it would sale terrific.

164 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
tonyc says

I’m working on one that souns like the theme you describe and can be seen here but I need to fix some issues before it’s ready. No more than a week!

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Scorpiono says
I’m working on one that souns like the theme you describe and can be seen here but I need to fix some issues before it’s ready. No more than a week!
Good job! ;)

Let me know if the framework (PHP backend) is sharable! :D

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says
Hey guys, actually, if someone would like to make a theme like he describes, be my guest! I actually keep meaning to make a version of PSDTUTS ’ theme to put up for sale here myself, but so far I haven’t got around to it :-)

I’d love to make a version of Psdtuts! Maybe I will have time for that later this week….

by
by
by
by
by
by