3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ayildiz says

i want to buy this template (City – Full Template with All Items Included). I found warez of this template. I wanted to try it, but i do not want to use warez. When i try warez template, i found that Turkish carekters can not see. ?f i buy this template, you can support me about Turkish carekter. thanks.

sorry for my English.

76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
xPhantom says

Never use warez items.Report the links where you find them to the user.

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Instead of using stolen software, you should consider buying the template, i.e. supporting the author’s hard work. Besides, you’ll improve your chances of getting help.

1246 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Greece
+4 more
zefs says

3 posts
ayildiz says

i bought this template. www.setmetal.net.

there are turkish language problem. how i can solve this problem.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^First make sure you use fully Turkish font and then make sure they are embed check xml for save utf -8.

The embed font…. you do that on the text field on the stage. If he has text filed on pure action script you need to make sure the Turkish font you embed carry all the special charters on the fly.

Turkish and Russian fonts are a pain in flash on the external XML embed font, but once you get it you will understand the concept using Turkish font in flash, shouldn’t be that hard

3 posts
ayildiz says
tsafi said
^First make sure you use fully Turkish font and then make sure they are embed check xml for save utf -8.

The embed font…. you do that on the text field on the stage. If he has text filed on pure action script you need to make sure the Turkish font you embed carry all the special charters on the fly.

Turkish and Russian fonts are a pain in flash on the external XML embed font, but once you get it you will understand the concept using Turkish font in flash, shouldn’t be that hard

xlm pages saved utf-8 but i do not know change flv files. if i sent you flv files, can you help me about turkish carekters.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^ With respect i suggest a solution, don’t send my anything ! it’s not my file and i don’t work for free (and its fla not flv :P ).

Try to be patient maybe he will get back to you, if not just post here a freelance request and someone probably will jump into it

by
by
by
by
by
by