218 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
subsolar says

I’m curious how a specifically targeted campaign would do. Both the campaigns he used as an example seems really broad. Theres got to be a percentage of fake vs real likes. Im guessing the broader market your targeting the less conversion you’re going to get.

That’s actually the way to do it, to minimize the fake likes. I spoke with a friend of mine who works in the field of Facebook Marketing and explained to me exactly this. You have to target a narrower market if you want to make more conversions.

It’s still sad that the Facebook algorithm is not that perfect to ban these pseudo-profiles..

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

I start the test. I deactivated my account. I delete all the links on my profiles. So no more Facebook for 3 months. I bet nothing will change but we will see.

One month passed without Facebook items promotions and THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!

473 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

Nice Video and good explanation, I like that explainer

218 posts
  • Located in Europe
subsolar says

One month passed without Facebook items promotions and THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Are you talking about sharing links on your facebook page or a Facebook ad campaign?

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Are you talking about sharing links on your facebook page or a Facebook ad campaign?

Sharing links on my page and groups. Practically from 1 month I delete all Facebook links from all accounts I have

218 posts
  • Located in Europe
subsolar says

That’s good to know. It will be interesting also someone who have tried the ad campaign to say are there any big differences?

by
by
by
by
by
by