2204 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says
MSFX , can you please tell me what’s the name of the font used in triworks’ template for the navigation menu? Thanks

kroeger 05_05

Fifty, I’m afraid you’re wrong this time :) it’s 06_55, trust me, I know what I’m talking about :)

No offense :)

edit: sorry, I thought we were talking about their ELITE XML WEBSITE . I just relised it was their PRO XML TEMPLATE . Anyway, the font they use in the ELITE is kroeger 05_55 :D If anyone asks :P

PS: what happened to triworks? they haven’t been in the den fpr a long time now.

Also their home page is the same as last year. Maybe they split up but also seen a lot of their work on VH

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
MSFX , can you please tell me what’s the name of the font used in triworks’ template for the navigation menu? Thanks

kroeger 05_05

Fifty, I’m afraid you’re wrong this time :) it’s 06_55, trust me, I know what I’m talking about :)

No offense :)

edit: sorry, I thought we were talking about their ELITE XML WEBSITE . I just relised it was their PRO XML TEMPLATE . Anyway, the font they use in the ELITE is kroeger 05_55 :D If anyone asks :P

PS: what happened to triworks? they haven’t been in the den fpr a long time now.
Also their home page is the same as last year. Maybe they split up but also seen a lot of their work on VH

yeah but nothing new, only old stuff; really old stuff

165 posts Hello World!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
shuhankuang says

My XML Template v3 and XML Template v4 build with Gaia. :P

or you can try http://progression.jp/en/

133 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sekler says

Thanks guys!

2671 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

I spent a bit of time with giaa, if I remember correctly its basically just a collection of AS files.. so I don’t see why it would be a support issue (no more than any oop site anyway)

It’s just a different site structure, you can still put everything into xml files.

by
by
by
by
by
by