2324 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 1
+8 more
Nitro_Themes
says
MSFX , can you please tell me what’s the name of the font used in triworks’ template for the navigation menu? Thanks

kroeger 05_05

Fifty, I’m afraid you’re wrong this time :) it’s 06_55, trust me, I know what I’m talking about :)

No offense :)

edit: sorry, I thought we were talking about their ELITE XML WEBSITE . I just relised it was their PRO XML TEMPLATE . Anyway, the font they use in the ELITE is kroeger 05_55 :D If anyone asks :P

PS: what happened to triworks? they haven’t been in the den fpr a long time now.

Also their home page is the same as last year. Maybe they split up but also seen a lot of their work on VH

736 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
ant_farm
says
MSFX , can you please tell me what’s the name of the font used in triworks’ template for the navigation menu? Thanks

kroeger 05_05

Fifty, I’m afraid you’re wrong this time :) it’s 06_55, trust me, I know what I’m talking about :)

No offense :)

edit: sorry, I thought we were talking about their ELITE XML WEBSITE . I just relised it was their PRO XML TEMPLATE . Anyway, the font they use in the ELITE is kroeger 05_55 :D If anyone asks :P

PS: what happened to triworks? they haven’t been in the den fpr a long time now.
Also their home page is the same as last year. Maybe they split up but also seen a lot of their work on VH

yeah but nothing new, only old stuff; really old stuff

165 posts Hello World!
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+9 more
shuhankuang
says

My XML Template v3 and XML Template v4 build with Gaia. :P

or you can try http://progression.jp/en/

155 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+4 more
sekler
says

Thanks guys!

2671 posts
  • 9 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 3
+8 more
Chuckanucka
says

I spent a bit of time with giaa, if I remember correctly its basically just a collection of AS files.. so I don’t see why it would be a support issue (no more than any oop site anyway)

It’s just a different site structure, you can still put everything into xml files.

by
by
by
by
by
by