222 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OneManBand says

Hi there,

I want to delete a specific file from my portfolio, and I was wondering how exclusivity works in this case; I know that opting out from being an exclusive author takes something like a month, right? But what about item deletion?

Thanks!

690 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
graphcoder says

Hi there,

I want to delete a specific file from my portfolio, and I was wondering how exclusivity works in this case; I know that opting out from being an exclusive author takes something like a month, right? But what about item deletion?

Thanks!

what is your question??? do you want to delet something from your portfolio??

if so , then go to your portfolio find ur item and do these:

2075 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Exclusivity is on a per item basis meaning, you can sell an item elsewhere and still be exclusive as long as that item isn’t also being sold on Envato.

222 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OneManBand says

Thanks both for your answers, but neither of them answer what I was asking for :P I should have stated my question in a more clear way, so I’ll try to rephrase it here:

“If I delete an item now, how many time do I have to wait to upload it to another website?”

1276 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+15 more
ChristineWilde Envato team says

Thanks both for your answers, but neither of them answer what I was asking for :P I should have stated my question in a more clear way, so I’ll try to rephrase it here: “If I delete an item now, how many time do I have to wait to upload it to another website?”

Instantly. As long as the item is not on 3D Ocean then you can upload it elsewhere.

222 posts
+7 more
OneManBand says

Thanks very much WildeMedia, nice to know! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by