• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
HawkTheme says

Here is the email:

[ThemeFore?st] Your uploaded item Thunder Corporate & Portfolio WordPress Theme needs improvemen?t

Your item Thunder Corporate & Portfolio WordPress Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Pleae wait till the discussion over the support ticket is finished

Please wait while we finish the discussion over the support ticket. You can resubmit after we’ve cleared the issues over there.

You can edit your file and have it reviewed again at http://themeforest.net/item/thunder-corporate-portfolio-wordpress-theme/240084

When you visit this page, click the EDIT link and submit your updated file, ensuring you have made all changes requested. Always let the reviewer know exactly what parts of your file have been updated in the “Message to reviewer” field. Please DO NOT resubmit your item as a brand new upload. You MUST use the aforementioned link to resubmit your file.
254 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
evaske says

Here is the email:
[ThemeFore?st] Your uploaded item Thunder Corporate & Portfolio WordPress Theme needs improvemen?t

Your item Thunder Corporate & Portfolio WordPress Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Pleae wait till the discussion over the support ticket is finished

Please wait while we finish the discussion over the support ticket. You can resubmit after we’ve cleared the issues over there.

You can edit your file and have it reviewed again at http://themeforest.net/item/thunder-corporate-portfolio-wordpress-theme/240084

When you visit this page, click the EDIT link and submit your updated file, ensuring you have made all changes requested. Always let the reviewer know exactly what parts of your file have been updated in the “Message to reviewer” field. Please DO NOT resubmit your item as a brand new upload. You MUST use the aforementioned link to resubmit your file.

So what does the support ticket discussion say?

90 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
HawkTheme says

I don’t get support ticket discussion yet.

607 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Blog Editor
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Forum Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+9 more
Siddharth Reviewer says

Can you please PM me the ticket ID? I don’t think it was assigned to me. Thanks!

90 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
HawkTheme says

Can you please PM me the ticket ID? I don’t think it was assigned to me. Thanks!

Hi, I post the id to you.

by
by
by
by
by
by